T-Mobile Park Rules
Any guest not adhering to the below code of conduct or behaving in an unruly manner may be removed from the ballpark. Violators of all other rules and regulations will face similar consequences as well. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to determine behavior warranting removal.
Fans code of conduct
- Disruptive, abusive, or derogatory language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Use of
marijuana or tobacco products, in any form including electronic
- Smoking is not permitted in any location inside the ballpark or within 25 feet of all entrances, windows and ventilation intakes. Smoking is permitted only in designated, controlled areas outside the Center Field Gate. All Guests returning from the designated, controlled smoking area will be subject to security re-inspection.
- Obscene or indecent conduct or clothing not appropriate in a public place
- Any disruption of the game or event, including the throwing of objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas
- Sitting in a location other than the Guests’ ticketed seat
- Fighting, taunting or making threatening remarks or gestures
If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of our facility, please contact the nearest T-Mobile Park Team Member for assistance or text our Fan Text Hotline at (206) 773-6300 or reach us on Twitter @MarinersAssist.
Guests who consume alcohol are expected to do so in a responsible manner and abide by these guidelines:
- No outside alcoholic beverages or powders are permitted to enter T-Mobile Park.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted to leave T-Mobile Park.
- T-Mobile Park has a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking.
- Non-alcohol seating is available in the family/alcohol-free section (Section NA104). Spirits are only permitted in designated areas: The ‘Pen, Edgar’s Cantina, Hit It Here Café & Bar, Terrace Club, Suites and Diamond Club.
- Guests are limited to two (2) alcoholic beverages per person, per transaction.
- Anyone appearing to be under the age of 40 will be asked for ID.
- Alcohol sales cease at the first pitch of the 8th inning.
For everyone’s safety, the Mariners do not allow the following items:
- Bags larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Excluding service animals. Companion tickets for service animals can be requested through the Ticket Office. T-Mobile Park Team Members are available to direct Guests in need a service animal relief area to the nearest convenient area outside the ballpark.
- Professional-style camera lenses or tripods
- Selfie sticks, flag/sign poles or brooms longer than 36″
- Alcohol, glass containers or outside beverages (except permitted)
- Noisemakers or laser pointers
- Fireworks and flammable liquids
- Inflatable items
- Skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Signs or banners with non-sport messaging
- Items not listed here but determined to be a risk to the safety or enjoyment of attendees by stadium management shall be refused entry
- List of Prohibited Items subject to change without notice for non-Mariners home games, concerts, and other special events.
Guests with questions about what may or may not be brought into T-Mobile Park may call (206) 346-4001 before arriving at the ballpark.